Hey there and welcome to The Lean Chef.
This site is all about me sharing with you the latest information to help you eat right, train smart, and get lean.
As a chef, personal trainer, and nearly 40 year old guy wanting to stay in great shape it’s fair to say I’m pretty obsessed with keeping up to date with the best nutrition, workout, supplement and lifestyle knowledge out there, and I’m happy to share what I learn with you.
Each week I publish 4 video blogs to help you on your own get lean journey, and once a week I send out a newsletter with links to the most popular videos, as well as a recap on my best Facebook tips for the week and a few special extras only for newsletter readers. From time to time I also share great deals I’ve come across that might help you, as well as what I’ve been up to.
Enter your details below and I’ll make sure you’re kept in the loop. I’ll also send you a FREE copy of my Lean Chef 7-Day Meal Plan as a gift to you for joining our community!
My video blogs each week are broken down to cover nutrition, training, supplements, and then a special segment called Ask The Lean Chef, where I answer one question a week.
I’d love to hear from you with an update any time on how you’re doing, what you’re loving on The Lean Chef, and what you want more of. If you’d like to submit a question to be featured in an Ask The Lean Chef video, just post it on my Facebook wall anytime. And don’t forget to hit like and share it with your friends!
Random stuff about me
I‘m married with a 3-year old daughter and another baby on the way. This is Kat, who runs a fat loss and nutrition site for women over here, and Alyssa. Kat and I always wanted to elope in Las Vegas, so that’s what we did a few years back – without telling anyone!
Other facts about me:
- I’ve been a chef for almost 25 years and training for 20 odd years. Training is part of my life and something I love helping others with
- Love my sports – I’m into AFL footy, soccor, Grand Prix and a little bit of everything else
- I love traveling and we hope to travel seriously again next year after our second child is born
- I’m new to this whole website and blogging thing but looking forward to filming new video blogs for you each week and covering everything you need to know about eating right, training smart, and getting lean – make sure you check your emails every week or so for my update! They will definitely get better as I practice more!
- I also offer Biosignature and Personal Training in Melbourne – you can contact me for more info.
- I’m pretty excited to have my own protein brand – the best organic protein you can get that also tastes great. Make sure you check it out as it’s on sale as part of my website launch.
That’s it from me for now – I look forward to hearing from you through this site or Facebook!
Don’t forget –
Eat right. Train smart. Get lean.
Enzo Loterzo, The Lean Chef, is a personal trainer, chef, entrepreneur and author. Over the past 20+ years Enzo has worked with thousands of guys and girls, sharing his knowledge and love of training and great food to help them achieve their goals both in and out of the gym. Enzo’s Lean Chef Eating Plan is soon to be released and is based on a system he has perfected with clients helping them to lose 7-10kg in as little as 3-4 weeks.